Saturday, May 5, 2012

Strawberry spinach salad

 

          Spring is here, and with spring comes strawberries.  Big, glorious, bright red, beautiful Strawberries!  They are so beautiful that they beg to jump in my shopping cart at the grocery store, and I can't resist.  So, yesterday, I found myself with three cases of Strawberries sitting
on my kitchen counter.  Lucky for me, my kids prefer them to candy.  Tonight,  I came up with a delicious and easy strawberry spinach salad that I would like to share with you. 



                     Salad:

  1. Start with a bed of 3-4 cups baby spinach
  2. Add 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
  3. Add 1/2 cup walnut pieces
  4. Add 6  sliced strawberries

                   Dressing:

  1. Mix 1/8 cup canola oil, 1/8 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp celery salt and 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
  2. Pour over salad







Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2012 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Mmmm. That salad looks delicious. I am especially interested to try the homemade dressing. Sounds yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home